Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kudos Collection for the week

It's so nice when we get featured we want to shout it to the world. As an active tweeter I see a number of these tweets throughout the week and I thought it would be nice to start collecting them. These wonderful artists deserve some Kudos...so here is the collection found via tweets for the week!

Kudos to sagittariusgallery - featured on luvhandmade




Kudos to thehauntedhollow featured on Etsy front page






Kudos to AliBaliJewellery featured on Etsy front page


Capturing these Kudos is a game of right place, right time so if I miss yours and you would like to be included in the Kudos collection for the week, please email me k.nice.artworks@gmail.com with the details by Friday evening of the week you were featured and I'll be happy to include you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin