Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Walk with me Wednesday August 12

Welcome to Walk with me Wednesday!

I have always had a thing for frogs and I have a growing collection. Tiny silver ones, knick-knack froggy boxes, ceramic figures, magnets...the first git from the husband was a tiny golden froggy pendant. I think it all started with the little crocheted frog my mom made me when I was small. He's so floppy and fun.
There is a pond near where we live and at night we can hear the chorus of frogs - it's really cool. Well, the other morning I went to my car to go to work, opened the door and right there in the door jam was this little guy!


I am clueless as to how he got there - but it's not the first time. I've found two others on separate occasions in the jam of my hatch - but this is the first I caught on film. Maybe there's a secret froggy trap door somewhere in my car... It took me a while to coax him off the car and into the grass...although I would have enjoyed taking him to work!

Do you have a funny little collection? I would love to hear about it!

Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin