Friday, May 8, 2009

Kudos Collection for the week

It's so nice when we get featured, we want to shout it out to the world. As an active tweeter, I see a number of tweets throughout the week and I thought it would be nice to start collecting them. These wonderful artists deserve some Kudos...so here is the collection found via tweets for the week!




Kudos to sixunderatree featured on the Etsy front page!




Kudos to Jenifersfamilyjewels featured on the Etsy front page!




Kudos to Beadz2Pleaz featured on the Etsy front page!




Capturing these Kudos is a game of right place, right time so if I miss yours and you would like to be included in the Kudos Collection for the week, email me k.nice.artworks@gmail.com with the details by Friday evening of the week you were featured and I'll be happy to include you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin