Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Walk with me Wednesday

Welcome to Walk with me Wednesday!

Last week, I highlighted a bike that I see on my walks that which I would have named Sally if she had been my childhood bike. Seeing Sally inspired me to start looking at other bicycles along the way...I have accumulated quite a collection! And, I'll share a couple this week.



But to start today, Spanish Moss - like ivy on a building, I know it's not good for the tree, but it has such personality. It's graceful, delicate and spoookkieee all at the same time.


And now, for something tall...


And of course, somewhat small...sweet snow drops.

A seat, that has clearly seen some better days...


and a bent wheel, no longer ready for play.

Thanks so much for joining me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin