Monday, October 11, 2010

Getting out of a rut...

There's something to be said for change.

I recently got my hair cut - short and with bangs - which is quite a change from my usual style. It was difficult at first to accept the thought, but I'm so glad I did it! First of all, it's so much healthier - but secondly it's spurred some other changes. My office at work has tended to be a catch-all for the rest of the office - items that need to be sent to surplus, storage for excess supplies and such. I finally got around to having one of my student workers clear it out and I tackled some projects that had been collecting some dust the past few months. I've been inspired to get rid of things I don't use and wear clothes I haven't worn (or get rid of them)! Last night I even tried a new recipe - and it turned out amazing!!

I know you're all wondering what it was...Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches and they were a big hit!

So in the spirit of embracing change...

"The only different between a rut and a grave is their dimensions" ~~Ellen Glasgow~~

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I enjoyed reading your blog .. change is always good. Have a great week!

    Karen Foster
    http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com
    http//www.youravon.com/kfoster

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin