Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hello Again...

Well...I know it's been awhile. Funny how life can get in the way of...life sometimes. If you've followed my blog in the past you are familiar with my Walk with Wednesday and Mellow Out Monday Features. Those photos started with a cell phone camera but I soon discovered that the more pictures I took the more I enjoyed it. My daily walks soon became about the picture possibilites rather than the activity of walk itself. I started playing with photo programs and manipulating the shots.

My husband and I recently moved closer to the beach - which has been amazing and has continued to feed my interest in this exploration.

I finally got around to working up a piece to post in my shop so I thought I would share it here as well. Please excuse the watermark...

I would love to read your comments!!

Thanks for visiting!

-K. Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin